By clicking on the trade idea on the homepage more details are revealed including additional data sets and the strategy behind each trade.
Below list clarify what each component (Numbered in blue) represents:
- Current Asset Price: This is the price of the asset at the time the trade idea was published.
- Back to List: Link back to all Trade Ideas
- News Sentiment Score: this score reflects how the global investment community currently feels about the asset. It is measured by analyzing millions of news articles every day using AI technology.
- Target Levels: Determine Trade Idea effectiveness.
- Confidence Rating: This is an analyst’s rating score, calculated using a proprietary formula based on multiple criteria.
- Signal Status: This is the current status of the signal.
- Trade Idea: Analyst Trade Idea & corresponding strategy
- Next Volatility Events: Upcoming events likely to affect the asset and signal
- Levels: Key support and resistance levels that will affect the Trade Idea
- Chart: Current price chart